Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Halloween

Pic 1: Gothic Girl - I tried to get Ali to smile and she explained that "Gothic Girls don't smile; they have attitude." - I know 9 year-old girls that have attitude also.

Pic 2: Werewolf Boy - Cam loved the fake teeth and painting his toenails/fingernails black the best - I thought he was more cute than scary, but he didn't appreciate me telling him that.
Pic 3: Monkey Man - Char has wanted to wear his costume for weeks, so when I told him the night before Halloween that as soon as he woke up tomorrow, he could wear it; we had no problem putting him to bed.

Pic 4: Witchy Women - my kid's said, "But you're a witch every year mom!" Well, that is mostly true; I change it up every once in a while, but it is the costume I love most; and, at least I'm not lame and don't dress up at all...Aaron.

Pic 5: Trick-o-treat - Aleah was great about helping Charlie get to the door; I have hardly any pics of Cam trick-o-treating because he was usually 2 doors ahead of us. I ended up taking his candy bucket so that he would have to run back to me after each house to deposit his loot.

No comments: