Tuesday, May 19, 2009

++++++++++Random Pics++++++++++++++

I haven't downloaded my Mother's Day pictures yet, so I thought I'd blog about some random pictures I've had e-mailed to me.
Cameron had a school project where they drew a Flat Stanley (a character in a book) and then had to mail him as far away as he could. The person they sent Flat Stanley to was then suppose to take pictures of doing something with him and write a letter about the adventure and send it back to Mrs. Jone's 1st grade class. Well, it's not for sure yet, but I'm pretty sure Cam won. Cam sent his to Italy. This is Hayden taking a picture with Flat Stanley in front of the Leaning Tower of Piza.
Hayden/Traci sent a very cute e-mail about Flat Stanley's adventures in Italy. Cam was so excited to turn it in today.

This is a picture of Aaron's 5th grade class. Can you spot him? He's front row, just right of the center boy. What was that photographer thinking? Who puts the biggest kid in the class in the front row? The poor kid behind him only has 1/2 a head to identify him.

My mom sent me this one just a few weeks ago; she found it in some files she was going through - how cute is my Charlie-man? I just can't believe he is going to be 3 in a month.

This is my Dad and Mom at Christmas. I just love this picture; it makes me giggle every time I see it. The caption she sent with it was something like, "Kids, I've been mugged by Santa!"

No comments: