Wednesday, June 17, 2009

*************Silly Boys & Grandma's Visit*********

Cam has lost both of his top teeth now, so he speaks with a lisp; it is so cute.

Charlie saw that I took a picture of Cam in this pose and insisted on having one too.

Aaron's mom came to visit! We had a great time. This is her, Aaron, and our friend James at a stone garden called Gilgal.

This is Aaron spinning his mom at the park until she got sick - she had just done the same thing to him.

Mom, Charlie, & I went to Temple Square and saw the Joseph Smith Movie and then visited "Big Jesus"; that's what my kids call it.

1 comment:

Traci Northrup said...

That great, I love the "big jesus".
Hayden wanted me to tell the kids thanks for the the nice card in the mail. Remember Jesus is your homeboy and he loves you and all your caos.