Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Rexburg



Picture 1: My sister Sharee and I at Gardner Village, Pic 2: Clay & Aaron at Big Jud's with their Head-sized hamburgers, Pic 3: Aaron and I "makin'-out" in front of Harmony 310 where I lived in college.


The last few weeks have been crazy. I flew my sister Sharee to Salt Lake for her Birthday. I wish I had more pictures of her, but her stay got cut short when her children got sick and she had to rush back home. Children=horses in Sharee's world; kids=Bowdie & Patton (her sons), but all are treated = in Sharee's home; well, actually I think the children are treated better, but the rest of the family try to love the kids enough to make-up the difference :). Anyway, we had a great time while she was here and visited a lot of craft places because that is something else Sharee is really into and good at. We also went to Rexburg while she was here. Our brother Ken's oldest daughter, Cora, was getting baptized, so we loaded up the van and headed out. It snowed...at the beginning of October...it snowed...it was freezing...oh, how it brought back the college days memories. Rexburg is where Aaron and I went to Rick's College; where we met; and where we spent the beginning of our marriage. The first year I was there, it snowed in August and it didn't stop until the end of April. The people that live there really love snowmobiling. Aaron and I had to take everyone to Big Jud's where he had his picture on the wall more than once for eating the pound size burger, fries, & shake all by himself more than once. Our children were very impressed. We also took a short tour of the campus and some pictures at the apartments that we lived in. It was also fun to hang out with our family and eat lots of food.

No comments: