Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Witches Everywhere!!!





Pic 1: Charlie not happy about being dressed-up like a withc, Pic 2: Ali after her hair was done, Pic 3: Ali & her friends after their hair & nails were done, Pic 4: On their hayride with the witch; Pic 5: Dancing with the witch after the costume parade


Aleah's birthday party was so much fun. We spent 4 hours at Gardner Village and the girls would have stayed longer if I hadn't promised their parents I'd have them home around 7 p.m. Aleah chose 3 of her friends to have their Witchy make-overs done at the day spa. They then had a hayride with the witch and she told them scary stories. We continued on to the
petting zoo and pink hot chocolate. After that it was time for a picnic, presents, & cake. Finally, there was a costume parade and then the girls danced for over an hour with the witch and lots of other kids that were there. We all had so much fun.

2 comments:

Charity said...

You are such a fun mom! Those look like some high maintenance witches! :)

Mistelyn said...

Hi Candace,
I ran across your blog from Megan's page. How are you? It has been such a very long time! (I've kept in touch with Clay from time to time on Facebook & Myspace.)
Your family sure is cute! It looks like you're having a lot of fun! :)
I'm going to add you to my links of friends on my blog.
Take care,
--Misty (Krey) Maloney--