Tuesday, January 20, 2009

I've already failed one of my New Year's Resolutions

Well, I said I was going to post every week and I find that I'm 2 weeks behind. I'll try to be better :).
The kids went out and made 'specialized' snowmen. Aleah made an Elvis Snowman for me; complete with pulled-up lip, black hair, and guitar. It was very creative.
Cam said his was a Spider-man Snowman - of course, everything he does is either Spider-man on Transformer themed.

Hand-free headsets have to be the best invention ever. My mom bought me one. It's completely fabulous. I can talk to people for hours and still do dishes, laundry, or whatever. Aaron is sick of it already.
My 33rd birthday was completely wonderful. The kids bought me paperclips and a battery tester - yes, that is what I asked for. I can never find a paperclip when I need one and we have batteries all over the house that I'm not sure if they are good or bad, so I wanted a tester to check them before I tossed them. Aaron also got me an ice-cream cake from Dairy Queen, bought Cafe Rio for dinner and made me Shirley Temples. I love birthdays!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! We let Cam and Aleah stay up till Midnight, but they fell asleep. I woke them up a few minutes before 12 to have kisses and go to bed. Aleah woke-up enough to take this picture of Aaron and I. She kept saying "EWWW" the whole time - someday she's appreciate that her parents still like each other enough to kiss :).

No comments: